Mathieu Paradis, B.Comm.,CFP® , CIM®, CLU, FMA
Mathieu Paradis, B.Comm., CFP® , CIM®, CLU, FMA
Portfolio Manager, iA Private Wealth
Insurance Advisor, Hollis Insurance
Mathieu entered the financial industry in 2002 and his passion and skill for crafting financial plans and managing investments led him to join Wealth Strategies. Mathieu is a rare find in that he has over ten years of industry experience, extensive education and most importantly, many years ahead to work with his clients.
Mathieu works primarily with households that have over $350,000 of investment assets.
Mathieu has quickly become a sought after financial planning expert and has appeared in publications such as the Ottawa Citizen, Globe and Mail, Canadian Business, Advisor's Edge, Advisor.ca and on CBC Radio One.
Believing in his community, Mathieu is a frequent platelet donor and has been involved with Special Olympics, the Shepherds of Good Hope Soup Kitchen, and the Exceptional People's Olympiad. In 2009 Mathieu was selected as an assistant coach for track and field at the Special Olympics Ontario Summer Games. Mathieu married his wonderful wife Julie in 2010 and they are fortunate to enjoy life’s daily adventures with their three children Quinlyn, Everett and Lincoln.
Education and designations:
- Chartered Investment Manager, CIM®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, CFP®
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Chartered Life Underwriter, CLU
- Advanced estate and insurance planning
- John Tory Award, top CLU exam marks in the country
- Financial Management Advisor, FMA
- Advanced planning for high net worth individuals
- Bachelor of Commerce, Finance, University of Ottawa
- University of Ottawa Gold Medal, top graduate