Rob and Mathieu are called upon by industry and consumer media to comment on financial planning. Below is a sample of some of our media coverage.
MoneySense - Canada’s Personal Finance Website:
- October, 2010 - How to find the perfect financial planner
- October, 2010 - How to interview a potential planner
Yahoo! Canada Finance:
- September 22, 2010 - Retail sales are down, but are Canadians spending too much?
- October 7, 2007 - The Dream Merchant - Planner shows how to live out your dreams now
CJOH News at Noon with Leanne Cusack (CTV):
- January 10, 2008 - Book interview and call in segment
CBC Radio One - All in a Day with Adrian Harewood:
- March - June 2009 - Money Panel
Globe and Mail - Financial Facelift:
- September 29, 2006 - Steady savings assure couple's plans for future
CTV Canada AM
- March 4, 2009 -Seniors income in Retirement interview
- January 9, 2009 - Getting out of holiday debt
- July 28, 29, 30, 2008 - Recession Proofing Your Retirement: 3 part series
- January 22, 2009 - Commentary on market volatility and how it affects the average Canadian
- October 31, 2007 - Commentary on federal mini-budget and how it affects the average Canadian
Canadian Money Saver:
- November 2007 - Envelope System
Canwest Global Media:
- June 10, 2009 - Tax breaks key to Canadians Retirement Plans
CBC The National:
- December 2008 - RESP Commentary
- January 21, 2009 - RRSP and Investment Commentary
- July 31, 2009 - Tips on safe financial planning
Financial Post - Jonathan Cheavreau:
- December 3, 2006 - What colour is your retirement?
- February 19, 2008 - The Wealthy Boomer
- April 7, 2011 – Common cents
- February 17, 2011 – Saving $1M for retirement is possible, but will it be enough?
- June 17, 2009 - Top 5 mortgage tips - should you lock in?
- February 2009 - RESP vs. RRSP